Monday, March 30, 2015

PUES....

PUES.... I went through 3 companions this week... Hermana Cain stayed with me until Wednesdays which were transfers. She's going to Yakima to be with Hermana McArthur. As for me, I got to stay in Moses Lake! I stayed with Sister Maez Wednesday and it was a party! We talked to everyone, and I handled everything in Spanish! Alone! Without Hermana Cain! I was pretty excited. Anyway, Sister Maez and I had to part that night as we received our new companions. Sister Maez got Sister Jackson who's from Syracuse, UT. And I got Hermana Hall who's from St. George, UT! She's my height, a red head, and younger than me age-wise, but older than me mission-wise. In other words, I'm still the junior companion! YES! I don't have to talk that much! But, I still have to talk. :(

Anyway, more about Hermana Hall. She wants to be a nurse. She's the youngest of 6 kids. She wears glasses like me! Her favorite color is yellow. Her favorite food is bacon. Is she crazy? Definitely. She loves to read, and we get along swimmingly!

Anyway... This week was pretty uneventful what with transfers and women's conference and baptisms and Hermana Cain saying goodbye to everyone in Moses Lake. SO... in exciting news, the church came out with a video about the resurrection of Jesus Christ. It's called "Because He Lives". It's a pretty awesome video. You should all watch it. Tell me your thoughts! And share it with everyone this Easter season! #becausehelives

Also, I had to give a talk in 8th Ward yesterday about the resurrection of Christ based off of Elder D. Todd Christofferson's talk from the 2014 April General Conference. Read it and then send me the answer to the following question:

Why is the Resurrection of Jesus Christ such an important event?

Good luck! Have a miraculous week!

Love,

Hermana Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment