Monday, March 16, 2015

(no subject)

So... I created this email in my head spiritually and now I'm acting in faith to create it temporally! (It was a focus at zone conference this week.)

SO.....This week, we met Moses who supposes that his toeses are roses, but Moses supposes erroneously because we're going to go back and teach him about the Book of Mormon/ Restoration! #MondayMosesMiracles

Also, the Atonement is a real thing. Study it more, especially since Easter is coming up. :) Our recent convert just finally understood what the Atonement means for her in her life! So now, that's my challenge for you! Why is the Atonement important in your life! (Watch some Mormon Messages if you have no clue.) Also, I got to hold a baby chicken. It was super soft.

Also, I love turning the housemates of your investigators into investigators. That happened this week when we were teaching our on date, Dantes. So while we were teaching him, his brother, Edmond walked up, so we taught him too. He wasn't really interested, though. BUT, right as we were teaching about Joseph Smith, their housemate, Brutus walked up and listened in. HE'S TOTALLY INTERESTED! Meaning, that he called us to set up a return appointment, and when we came back, he had READ THE PAMPHLET and CHANGED THE WAY HE PRAYED. He's golden and is going to be baptized next month. I can't tell you his full, awesome story for political/ safety reasons, but he's amazing.

Also, Zone conference is one of the best things of my mission! Especially when you see friends from home (Elder Billy Helzer) and you get spiritually fed for 6 1/2 hours! It paves the way for miracles for the rest of the day! Meaning, you're able to meet all your goals! We talked about creating spiritually and then acting in faith to create that thing temporally, so we've been practicing that lately. (Hence the start of this email.) You should start doing it too!

Also, I love finding new families that want to raise their children in Jesus and are already taking the steps to come closer to him! It's so neat when you pray with them, and they like how you pray/ how they feel when you pray! It's a pity they're moving next month... Other people will find them.

AND, I love finding nice white people. It makes my day every day. I don't know how English elders and sisters do it. They're my heroes.

And that's my week. HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! It's my favorite holiday, so send me pictures of you in your green garb!

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment