Monday, March 23, 2015

The Sick Exchange!

Well, nothing much happened this week, so I'll just give you the highlights:

Monday: We put two of our little kid investigators on date! Israel and Legolas. (Real names not applicable). They're so excited! They're going to have their mom make invitations.

Tuesday: St. Patrick's day. I got to go to the dentist. :)

Wednesday: Gave some great service at the Food Bank scooping potatoes. And, we got to drive to Wenatchee for exchanges!

Thursday: I was on exchanges in Moses Lake with Hermana Garcia! She's a native Spanish speaker! I learned so much from her! We had four other lessons, contacted four referrals, and we got to see Emma! I might have vomited off the back of her porch as soon as she opened the door, but it was better than fainting, so I'm not complaining! We finished up exchanges and I got Hermana Cain!

Friday: I was sick with a fever, but it was weekly planning day, so we could stay home and I didn't have to feel bad! I'm all better now, though.

Saturday: We found a cute new investigator, Lisbeth! She's golden and totally committed to change her life.

Sunday: We mad a music video to "At the Water" from the Nashville Tribute to the Redeemer. And we met Frank from Cars.

But, I want to share my testimony with you guys so here goes:

My testimony is pretty simple. I know the God lives. I know that he is my Father and that he love me. He loves each of us because we are his children. He loves each of us so much that he sent his only Son, Jesus Christ, to suffer and die for us. I know Jesus Christ is my Savior. I know that He suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane for my sins and again on the cross. He did everything that His Father asked Him to do. He is our perfect example, and He lives. Because He lives, we will all live again too. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, that he saw God the Father and Jesus Christ and was given the power and authority to restore Christ's church to the earth. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Christ's church once again on the earth and that it is led by Jesus Christ himself. I also know that with that power and authority, Joseph Smith was able to translate the Book of Mormon. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that it was given to us for our benefit. I know that I have grown immensely from reading the book and applying the things that I read. I know all this because I've thought and prayed about it. I know it in my mind. It makes perfect sense. And I know it in my heart. I feel the love of God in my heart at all times. I feel truth in this gospel. And I share that in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Have a miraculous week!

Hermana Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment