Monday, April 27, 2015

April Showers Bring May Flowers

SO... This past week. I have no idea what happened. I just remember that in district council on Tuesday, we committed to do the work of the Lord cheerfully! I know that we didn't have that many set lessons, people to talk to or who were interested, or things to do at every hour of every day. I know Satan worked really hard to give us the worst week ever. But, we stayed cheerful all through it, and it wasn't that bad, actually! (Well, it was pretty bad, but we didn't notice it!) So, do everything cheerfully this week, and everything will be better even if it really isn't! :)

In other news, tomorrow is my dear brother Chris's birthday. I don't know how old he is. I lost count after 10, but I'm sure he's still pretty young! If you see him or know him or find him on Facebook, help him have an awesome day by wishing him a happy birthday! Also, if you know a Susannah Liddle or Sarah Holgerson, you should wish them a happy birthday too. Just saying.

This week we found a couple of new investigators and some people that are definitely ready for the gospel. We only met them briefly, but we'll see them this week and I'll let you know how it goes! Sorry this week was so boring. I don't have my planner, so I don't know what we did... It's like I left my life at home. I don't know what I'd do without my planner.

Well, have a great week! Here's a little article that I loved, and I'm sure you all will love it when you read it too!

https://www.lds.org/liahona/2015/04/the-power-of-faith?cid=HP_MO_4-20-2015_dPTH_fLHNA_xLIDyL1-A_&lang=eng

Te quiero mucho!

Con amor,

Hermana Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment